domingo, 16 de junio de 2019

Should I minor in Philosophy or Sociology?

I just transferred to a 4 year University with a Political Science major, hoping to either continue going to school to be a Professor or possibly go to Law School. The program gives me a lot of rooms for extra units that I could use to minor in either Philosophy or Sociology.

Sociology-

Pro: I've taken lower division courses before and it's interesting and easy to me. I would need 18 more units to minor. It should also be the easier of the two.

Con: It is also seen as the easier of the two and might not look as great.

​

Philosophy-

Pro: I've actually always been a very technical, logical, and even whimsical in wondering things kind of person. I love the concept of Philosophy and especially the little I have dabbled with in Political Theory and Epistemology in learning Political Research Methods. Might also help me with critical thinking skills as well as looking better on my transcript.

Con: Will be harder. I also need to take one more class at least putting the unit count to 21 more units to minor in this.

​

Thank you in advance.



Submitted June 16, 2019 at 02:12AM by JayWnr http://bit.ly/2MRc34z

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario