I would love to finish college. Not that I’m regretting anything that happened in my life, but it would be such an achievement to be able to have a degree, and to experience walking up on stage and receiving my diploma. Then maybe I won’t be a minimum wage earner. I read somewhere that a woman who was running for office faked her diploma. Just like an episode of Suits where Mike has been pretending to be a Harvard Law graduate. He faked his diploma, too, but there were no records of him even going to the said University. That is a good show, though. I love how he and Harvey Specter teamed up to make one hell ov-a brain. Can anyone actually pull this off? Pretending to be a graduate, pretend to have college friends?
Submitted August 14, 2018 at 03:50AM by Silver_Bumblebee https://ift.tt/2KQuMa8
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario