lunes, 13 de agosto de 2018

Why are school district HR departments in California so terrible and incompetent?

MY wife and I have both worked in multiple school districts and they're terrible. Bring you in for an interview without looking at your resume, working employees full time but keeping them part time, largely having idiots in the HR department... I kid you not, one HR lady interviewed my wife for a job within the district she already worked for. she brought her in to take a test and said her recommendation letters were outdated and she needed newer ones (my wife already works in the district... smh), and then asked for them within a few hours. these people think that everyone is off all day every day?

I swear some of the dumbest people I've met worked at schools



Submitted August 13, 2018 at 10:10AM by FC30 https://ift.tt/2McWTpf

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario