I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this. I’m a childcare worker. I work with toddlers and a lot of them know colors Atleast. The older ones know letters as well. Now I’m not saying every kid does but most do.
I babysit a child that is 4. I have him more than his mom has him. He is basically family to me. Which makes me want to put in time to teach him. He is a stubborn child so he is difficult to teach. All he knows is what his name starts with. I know he might not be so behind but I want to help him learn and be great.
I was wondering what I could do. He gets bored fast and I can tell he just doesn’t care. I do let him watch fun learning videos.
Submitted April 19, 2019 at 11:36AM by bitchykatie http://bit.ly/2ItPa3X
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario