miércoles, 17 de abril de 2019

My Math Skills

When I started elementary school, I did very well in math. Usually, it was just arithmetic stuff. I got pretty good grades.

In intermediate school, there was arithmetic stuff with some simple algebra. In 8th grade, I was able to solve a long square root question. That time, I had days with two non-consecutive periods.

In high school, freshmen and sophomore years were easy, where I took algebra and geometry. Algebra started to include simple trigonometry. Geometry was hard as it is based on logical proofs.

Junior and senior years were progressively harder. I took trigonometry/algebra 2 in Junior, where I find it confusing and difficult. I got a 65 on the final, barely passing. Knowing that I won't do well on the Regents exam, I didn't take it. In senior year, I took AP Calculus AB in the Fall and it was confusing as hell. I started falling behind by the winter break that I got transferred to Pre-Calc for Spring. In Pre-Calc, it was easier and the professor was laid-back.

Since I didn't take the AP test, I had to take calculus in college. I failed it the first time, so I took a semester break before finding a good professor for it. I could have gone to tutoring so I don't have to take it the second time.

Marketing analytics is more research-intensive. Some knowledge of statistics is needed. I didn't do well in statistics, but got a C+ in the end after knowing the professor will curve the grade.



Submitted April 17, 2019 at 07:59PM by Gregheff http://bit.ly/2IquMAJ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario