lunes, 6 de marzo de 2023

Trying to decide on a path

Hey everyone! This may come off as silly, but I'm a teaching aide at a special ed school who's looking to make the leap to being the teacher in the future. I'm specifically hoping to become an ELL/ESL teacher, but I'm not sure how needed the job is, or how it's treated in most schools.

​

I only have doubts about my prospects because the school I did a practicum at only had a single ELL teacher, and it was kind of an aside where they primarily taught history but happened to have this as an extra class.

​

As I've been working more and more with my current institution, I'm seriously considering special education as a potential piece, and there's a lot less doubt (at least currently for me!) that I can secure a position.

​

Thoughts? While we're here, would anyone like to share their experience in either position? (ELL/Special needs)



Submitted March 06, 2023 at 05:25AM by Brendanish https://ift.tt/scGX96i

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario