domingo, 22 de enero de 2023

Looking For GradeQuick SKF ad Related Files

Hello:

I am looking for files related to an old program called GradeQuick. More specifically looking for files that are so-called skill import files (that end in *.skf and the like). I'm also looking copies of old education software to show how my childhood looked.

​

If anyone has old software then please let me know. I'm looking for the following:

  • Renaissance Learning STAR Reading
  • Renaissance Learning Accelerated Math
  • Renaissance Learning Accelerated Reader
  • Renaissance Learning STAR Math
  • Renaissance Learning STAR Early Learning
  • Pearson SASIxp
  • Sagebrush Athena

​

If anyone's school had used these and you still have the media and serial numbers, I'd like to connect with you as I need to work with this to demonstrate some of the systems and tools in my child. I know that most of these software manufacturers have moved to cloud-based nonsense that I cannot run in my lab due to costs... so I'm grasping at straws here.



Submitted January 22, 2023 at 07:40PM by IClient511407 https://ift.tt/dKjUO0l

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario