Can someone tell me if I'm doing this right?
I applied for a non-teaching position at a Catholic grade school in my neighborhood. I found the job listing on the career portal/website for my city's Archdiocese; it's also listed on LinkedIn.
On the job listing itself it says that interested/qualified candidates should email their resume and cover letter to the principal at the provided email, which I did. However, I also notice there is a downloadable job application on the website attached to the listing, but the language and fields used in the job application is specifically for teaching, which this position is not.
My question is, do I still need to fill out that job application and send it to the Office of Catholic Education despite it not being relevant to the open position and also despite me already emailing the principal with my info? Alternatively, should I also apply to the job via the LinkedIn post? I really want this job and am just worried that I'm missing a step and just sending my info to the principal isn't enough and that I'm not considered fully applied to the job despite the listing asking to send the info. Like would sending the application to the OCE act as sending it to HR to get my name on their radar, or did I do everything I needed to?
Submitted July 23, 2026 at 01:55PM by Simbus2001 https://ift.tt/2LdD0nY
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario