Hello everyone. Actually, I'm from a country under sanctions and basically have zero access to PayPal, Visa, or any normal payment method. Trying to apply to two Master's programs abroad right now (would be the first in my family to study abroad, kind of a big deal for me) but even the application fees are hard to pay because of this.
Was thinking crypto might be my only real option here, but I don't want to just throw a wallet address out there and hope for the best. So I wanted to ask if anyone actually know a decent platform for this kind of thing? Something built for individuals, not just registered charities/nonprofits (I checked a few already and they're mostly for orgs, not random people like me).
If you've been in a similar spot or know someone who has, I would really appreciate any tips.
I've tried and financed a portion of that, but I need money for the rest and I'm running out of time.
Submitted July 28, 2026 at 01:55PM by Temporary-Anxiety539 https://ift.tt/sernGu8
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario