I’ve decided my late August baby will be starting school at 6 years old. I just feel like starting school at barely 5 is just a bit too early, but I’m on the fence with my June kid.
i know there have been studies done about older kids having better leadership opportunities and more focus in school, as well as winter birthdays having more opportunities and even preforming better academically and in sports.
my hold up with June is it is right at the end of the age. if she was born in July or August i probably would keep her home until she was 6. but my hold up is if I send her at 6 she will graduate at 19. I wouldn’t want her to feel socially outcasted or not bond the same as her peers, since a part of her class would be 17.
does anyone have any experience with this? has anyone ”red shirted” their June bag? why or why not?
Submitted July 30, 2026 at 07:01AM by Agitated-Rest1421 https://ift.tt/9mR52N0
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario