domingo, 26 de julio de 2026

HELP ME GET STRONGER

I’ve made it a goal to become a much stronger reader over the next few years. I want to increase my reading speed **without sacrificing comprehension**, improve my vocabulary, retain more of what I read, and comfortably tackle more difficult books.
I’m not looking for speed-reading gimmicks—I’m looking for methods that are actually effective, whether they’re backed by research or simply worked well for you.
What books, habits, courses, exercises, or resources had the biggest impact on your ability to read, understand, and remember what you read?

If it matters, I’m trying to read Gene Wolfes The Book of the New Sun , but I’ve heard they are at a college grade level 10, whatever that means
And right now all I read is self-help books



Submitted July 26, 2026 at 09:27PM by UpstairsHuge2956 https://ift.tt/tjOhfS9

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario