Greetings teachers,
Recently, our school (which is private) asked teachers not to return papers to students, that is, unit tests, quizzes and worksheets. Their reasoning is that they are afraid that a teacher might have made an error and don't want to field complaints from parents.
I think this is wrong on so many levels, beginning with the fact that yes, teachers occasionally do make mistakes, but that's because we are human too; not the end of the world. Firstly, I think this small task falls under best practices, which all teachers and schools should adhere to at all times, but more importantly, returning papers to students allows them to learn from their mistakes. I guess you could also say that schools that put forth such a policy don't support their teachers.
Is this happening at your school? What's the reason?
Thanks in advance for your comments.
Submitted July 20, 2026 at 01:19AM by mrdipthong https://ift.tt/9OBiZeu
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario