lunes, 7 de febrero de 2022

Taking year off

Has anyone taken a year off with the intention of returning?? HR told me I could write a letter to the school board and if approved I could take up to 1 year off and return to my job. Did you come back with more passion? I'm almost done with year 5 and it kind of drained me. Covid schooling hasnt helped but I still love it.

​

I feel like it will give me time to recharge my battery. I can afford to do it but the COBRA insurance is not going to be possible. It'd be like $8500 for the year. Does anyone have experience with getting alternative healthcare? Ive always had health insurance so Im not sure how it all works.

​

Thanks in advance!



Submitted February 07, 2022 at 01:09PM by johnskoolie https://ift.tt/XUViWJK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario