I was wondering if the past era of gatekeeping and hoarding information is over in educational institutions? I am referring to rural environments or small cities with a less diverse range of books or school choices...
Regional public schools before 2010:
* Incompetent teacher: say bye, bye math, the probability of learning it drops considerably.
* No cash for private sessions, well too bad, you are just not cut out to be good at chemistry.
* The teacher doesn't like this class so he hoards info or is just plain cryptic confusing everyone.
* An authoritarian teacher, might as well not ask anything or it's going to be a humiliation ritual.
* Oh, you're a textbook cowboy now. Gee, but there are no answers at the end for most of the math problems.
It seems technology should really remove barriers making anything much easier to learn for the upcoming generations. I am confident kids of today will be so much more educated and skilled than previous generations. The present tools free at your disposal are insane, I would not have dreamt possible as a kid starting school in the 90s.
Submitted September 27, 2026 at 02:50AM by Automatic_Office_925 https://ift.tt/qmyWlwL
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario