Hey everyone I hope your all have a great day. Also it might help if your from the UK for this one. I'm looking for some advice on what to do about my college course and other options as I'm really not enjoying it.
So I'm on a travel and tourism level 2 and I just don't feel like it suits me 1 bit. So I then contacted some people at the college if I could change courses but all the other courses were either full or I didn't get the GCSEs so I decided to start looking elsewhere as I don't think I'll continue my travel and tourism.
But I am still finding that my lack of GCSE English is my limiting factor in finding a course or apprenticeship or even a job.
So my question is should I look at doing a course on the Open Study College online ? I was looking at accounting which I think I'd be pretty good at. If any of you lot have experience with online courses please let me know how you found it !!
Or should I go and see if other colleges have something I might do ? (It would most likely be travel and tourism or a trade at the other colleges that are still available)
Submitted 2026-09-01T21:45:29Z by Jazzlike-Beat-4245 https://ift.tt/mCNozq4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario