To cut to the chase, I’m a father of two adorable boys, aged five and six. To support my family, I work two jobs while my wife stays home. Despite having only a high school diploma and 24 college credits, I dropped out to have my children. The best decision I made was to work and provide for my family. To this day, I’m still employed at the same job. Three years ago, I took on a second job and have been working diligently ever since. However, I’m exhausted from working two jobs and not spending enough time with my kids. I’m determined to pursue an education. A friend suggested that he completed a 12-week online bachelor’s degree program. Unfortunately, I can’t afford to go back to school. I’m unsure about the legitimacy of this program, but if it’s genuine, it could transform my life, and potentially even my kids’ and wife’s lives. I’m looking for a fast-paced program that I can complete within the next month or two. Fortunately, I have vacation time and plan to use it for this purpose. I want to spend Christmas with my family and be home with them. Unfortunately, I can’t do that right now. Do you have any suggestions or could you guide me in this matter? I would greatly appreciate your help.
Submitted 2026-09-01T17:10:43Z by urmomsfavorite22 https://ift.tt/F8Vazkb
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario