Hello! I'm an education student doing a report in Afro-Asian Literature. Our group was tasked to analyze the literary representation of war, conflict, and resilience. But it's really hard to find sources, since our teacher just gave us the topic and nothing else. Even if I search on the internet, the results are not appropriate for my taste.
I don't want to rely on AI too much, so I'm asking here. It would be helpful if you could list some literature that is perfect for our topic (plus a short explanation of what the literature is about, and their author + publication year).
That's all, and I will say thank you in advance for those who can help.
Note: I already did my research and have several literature in mind. I even considered adding some of Dr. José Rizal works in the report, but I kept it as a last resort in case I didn't find any literature to add. After all his work is more on colonialism than war and conflict.
Submitted September 30, 2026 at 03:45AM by Livid-Ad-7087 https://ift.tt/AKWwUjQ
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario