viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2026

Pre-K Star Early Literacy assessment (Florida) - anything we should do at home?

Hello,

Our child goes to VPK in Florida. We received our child's first parent report this month, but I am unhappy about the result. It's within the average, not terrible, but not great either.

What should we do at home to improve the test score?

Our child is summer born, so we will be redshirting our child by repeating PK4, and this is our child's first year of PK4, so maybe I should take it easy fir now, but if there's anything I can do to help our child, could you let me know?

Also, I would appreciate advice or information from someone whose child is older than preschool age, and how your child's score changed over the years.

Many thanks in advance for your advice.



Submitted 2026-09-11T13:11:35Z by espoir07 https://ift.tt/I8yWGpa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario