martes, 11 de agosto de 2026

Classroom Management but Different

Would love to hear others unorthodox classroom management strategies. Things that actually work but are a bit different or outside of the box. I think every year first years are just getting worse in terms of their boundaries and respect for teachers. I can usually manage my classes with very few issues but found last year hard as I had huge numbers in a practical subject that I wouldn’t usually have. The constant talking and not being able to pinpoint who it is drove me crazy. Currently I use a seating plan to help and go over expectations but I don’t always follow through on my threats! I also find that the older I get the less patient I am. I used to be considered a young, fun teacher but those days are gone! 😂 I feel I can be very cross at times which is a new thing for me! Anyway, the more imaginative the better!



Submitted August 11, 2026 at 01:17AM by AnnualMaximum3822 https://ift.tt/uqHhT8n

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario