I recently sat down with a Florida teacher with over 25 years of teaching elementary aged children. They shared with me their difficulties in teaching in the present times. They have children dressing as the opposite sex (example 8 year old boys in dresses and hair bows); children that are to be addressed by name other than what is on their official records. And fellow teachers that are transitioning to the opposite sex, complete with hormones etc, while teaching. The atmosphere in the classroom is not supportive of the students learning and concentration. There’s a lot going on. And the school boards, county officials and principals are walking a very fine line from a legal standpoint. So basically, our teachers are on the frontline alone. I was not aware of this (I am childless), and I was just wondering if parents are aware of what’s going on in elementary school these days. For the record I totally respect parent’s and teachers decisions within their own home but why bring that in the classroom? Surely an individual can transition to the opposite sex and dress neutrally. Where is the line?
Submitted August 7, 2026 at 04:28AM by StrHerb https://ift.tt/XlCYcOL
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario