martes, 25 de agosto de 2026

I don’t know how much longer I can carry this by myself

I honestly don’t know where else to put this. I feel completely lost right now.

I worked so hard for my education. I graduated as valedictorian, represented my school in national and international competitions, and recently secured a scholarship that could finally give me a chance to move forward with college.

But instead of feeling happy, I feel terrified.

There’s one financial problem from my previous school that is preventing me from moving forward. I’ve been trying everything I can think of to solve it. I’ve reached out to people, looked for loans, asked for help, and exhausted almost every option I know.

And somehow, I still have no solution.

The hardest part is that I feel like I have to carry this quietly. I know my parents already have so much on their shoulders, and I don’t want to make them feel like they have to fix another problem for me. So I keep everything to myself and pretend I’m okay.

But I’m not.

I’m scared that everything I worked for could disappear because of one problem I can’t solve. I keep thinking, What if I finally got this far just to lose it now?

I’m exhausted from constantly trying to find an answer. I just want one person to tell me that things can still work out.

I don’t really need advice right now. I think I just needed somewhere to finally admit that I’m struggling, I’m scared, and I don’t know what to do anymore.



Submitted 2026-08-25T08:02:57Z by Fancy-Television7289 https://ift.tt/FZkJ8Dn

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario