lunes, 17 de agosto de 2026

Need serious good brutal help/sources for catching up

Hello everyone I’m a 19 20 in September male who is seriously behind on most thing I had a undiagnosed authority problem in school I have Oppositional Defiant Disorder or (ODD) I have it in check now and days but it seriously set me back on all my academics I didn’t learn how to read till 6th grade and am not great at math I’d say I’m ok with plus and timetables and division but not fast or rly grabbing the basics basically what happened was I found my way of doing them then told it was wrong then years later figuring out it was right all along but by that point I had lost the motivation to fix it I currently read better now then some elders and degree holders I know I’m in college now and getting good grades but would like to get up and catch up no matter what it takes but am at a loss for how exactly to do that if you have any ideas or knowledge as to how I’d be very grateful to hear them thank you all



Submitted 2026-08-17T15:10:03Z by gottaluvramirez https://ift.tt/i7N9TkK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario