So I've recently been discovering that I think I have low or lower comprehension to be honest in general I'm starting to feel really stupid the more I start interacting online and I don't know where to start to start fixing because I honestly feel so judged.
I'm in college I'm 19 and I'll graduate with my bachelor's next year however I started to realize that while interacting with other online people have a larger vocabulary then I do and that's where all my spiraling started. Someone made the comment that the mispronunciation words even common words means that you have low comprehension and at first I thought that's not right because people mispronounce words all the time I mispronounced words all the time. Obviously I use phonics but I seem to encounter words that I don't use on a daily basis and I don't know what they mean which led me to believe I have lower comprehension.
I don't rely on AI, I can write essays by myself, but thinking back to it. I kind of stopped reading when I entered duel enrollment school because of how rigorous it was School kind of took the fun out of reading and I used to love it when I was younger and the books I read now I feel like aren't challenging me in the way that is they're supposed to.
I usually read fantasy books and romance if I do pick up a book because that's the type of book that I do enjoy. However, I don't think it's making me more of an academic And don't get me wrong most of the time I can explain back what I just read, however, I don't feel like I can do it efficiently enough or to the caliber I thought I could.
I have already been indirectly judged, I really don't want that, this is me asking for help. If anyone could give me other ways to improve my comprehension other than daily reading and doing little book reports which I've thought of and am going to implement what else can I do because my intelligence highly tied to myself selfworth and I'm already ashamed as is.
Submitted 2026-08-20T08:07:57Z by MarifeelsLost https://ift.tt/aFfq46R
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario