During my freshmen and sophomore year I took Honors spanish 2 and 3. I am wondering if I should take Honors Spanish 4 for my junior year or if I should swap that for a (virtual) AP Cybersecurity course on a website called VHS. This website is for courses that aren’t given on school, so all our work for this class is done on chromebooks with a virtual teacher.
I want to be a STEM major (likely engineering) or do something with physics and astronomy. My mom is telling me to drop spanish to take an AP cybersecurity course. I honestly am stumped.. what will colleges like to see better?
Background info: This year I’m taking Honors Physics, Honors Precalc, APUSH, AP Lang, AP Env. Sci, AP Comp Sci Principles, and IDK IF I SHOULD DO SPANISH OR VHS COURSE BECAUSE I LIKE THE GPA BOOST OF ANOTHER AP COURSE BUT DONT COLLEGES LIKE TO SEE MORE THAN 2 YEARS OF LANGUAGE?? HELPP
I’ve also been learning chinese for 7 years, gone to actual chinese schools aswell, so idk if that makes a difference!!
I’m not sure which course college would like to see more 😔 I also like the gpa boost of another AP but at the same time i feel like 3 years of language might be important
PLS HELP
Submitted August 11, 2026 at 01:06PM by SubstanceSouthern880 https://ift.tt/OhskDxX
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario