lunes, 31 de agosto de 2026

Low GPA, what should I relearn to get into community college?

I’m 22 almost 23 and ditched school most of high school. My truancy was I showed up maybe once or twice a week. I’m not proud of it, I’m so regretful and I just want to get back on my feet and go to community college.

No adult ever stepped in and asked me what’s wrong and my guardians didn’t care if I scored good or bad. College was a scam and my dad refused to pay for my SAT or for any college classes. so I finally got the courage to get up and fix what I broke now.

My hardest subjects are probably math and science. I don’t know my multiplication table, fractions, division, etc.

When looking things up everywhere I see says that community college does remedial classes but I only ever see people complaining about algebra or things I have no clue what it’s about.

What do I do if I’m below that level? I believe my GPA was below 2.0. I never did homework but I did get my GED. It says my weighted GPA is 2.2131 and academic GPA is 1.9130. I don’t think I’m stupid. I think I grasp things quickly but I just was never in school to turn in the work or do anything.

My current goal is to watch YouTube videos and do problems within a notebook until I relearn fractions and my multiplication table. But I want to go to college, I want to be more than I am right now.

I don’t know if this enough or if I need to take a test or do something to get into college. Can I even go to college at all?

I don’t know if I need advice or just a kind word. Any advice for me would be appreciated.



Submitted 2026-08-31T21:32:32Z by RestlesslyWizardly https://ift.tt/qSNVHz4

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario