i went to a charter school that we couldn’t afford because my mom insisted. i struggled heavily in elementary school with mathematics and socialization, the teacher was openly wondering if I should be held back because I excelled everywhere else and ultimately I wasn’t. I wish I were held back.
in middle school I contributed to struggle with both subjects far more than the average student. and during middle school I experienced a severe death in the family and was in a disruptive unstable home. I should have been held back or placed into special ed.
instead i Wasn’t and just kept being pushed through. I eventually improved grade wise at math but I was never quite alright mentally or academically.
looking back I desperately wish I had been in public school instead and had been held back and placed in special ed. I desperately needed it. It would have been noticeably easier financially. I could have actually gotten help And career guidance. The charter school offered minimal classes and no practical life skill classes at all. I had very poor advising during college applications as well
i know it’s absurd but I wish things could have been different
Submitted August 3, 2026 at 09:44AM by NormalerSchooler https://ift.tt/OYXEwS6
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario