Is anyone else also facing receiving continuous spam messages over Calls and WhatsApp from this new Spamming University called MASAI School from Bengaluru? For the past 2 months, I've been receiving multiple messages asking to enroll for a course in AI while all along riding on the back of the IIT name. You block one number and you receive from another, an endless loop of scum marketing.
I've never enquired about a course in my life let alone online, and yet here I am being harassed by these scammers for something which I will NEVER in my remaining life enroll for.
Information available online show the owners as Prateek Shukla, Nrupul and Yogesh who seem to be a band of bandits from some IIT (as claimed). They have perhaps completed a course in stealing people's personal data and spamming and harassing them. With these credentials, one can only wonder what kind of education will be imparted at such scam universities run by these pathological and desperate scammers!
Submitted August 8, 2026 at 03:10AM by Wrong-Panda-9980 https://ift.tt/uzo5fwF
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario