miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2026

Is it possible to learn and study at university level without going through a University?

I really want to study English Language and Creative Writing but I cannot justify the £5k a year on open university. If I don’t care about the label and saying hey I have a BA, how realistic is it for me to study using libraries, YouTube and books and learn the same things as if I went to uni for 3-6 years?

I know the information is there but without a dedicated class or professor, how does one know what to do or study next? Who would critique my understanding? I’m trying to decide if it’s doable and if I should just start planning for Uni.

Info: I don’t qualify for any financial help, I work full time, am a mother and adult not living with parents.

Goal is to be a novelist and I know I don’t need degrees for this but I love to learn and study.



Submitted 2026-08-19T11:04:14Z by throwra_tsatthestars https://ift.tt/hl6MkQD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario